All Other Positions - St. Louis Language Immersion Schools
|Position:||All Other Positions|
|Job Title:||Enrollment Specialist|
|Job Location:||St. Louis Language Immersion School|
|Deadline:||Open until filled **|
|District:||St. Louis Language Immersion Schools|
|St. Louis, MO 63110|
- Strong organization, communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong data collection and analysis skills
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
- Familiarity with PowerSchool or a comparable Student Information System
- Sensitivity to and knowledge of under-served urban communities in the US and/or immigrant communities in the US
- High School diploma or GED equivalent (an equivalent combination of skills, education, and experience may be considered).
- 2+ years’ experience and demonstrated success in community outreach and/or education
- Proficient experience using Mac and PC hardware
- Maintain physical and computerized records including student cumulative folders, progress reports, class rosters, schedule changes, and grade books.
- Report all student information to DESE as required
- Process new student records, including requesting transcripts and records from other schools, setting up cumulative folder, and entering student data into appropriate databases.
- Coordinate the grading process, including processing of scan sheets, verification, and correction of grades, and printing and distribution of report cards.
- Process and transmit requests for student information, including student transcripts.
- Respond to the enrollment, withdrawals, and transfer of students and process applicable records.
- Respond to administration with the preparation of reports and student data information.
- Responsible for Core Data/MOSIS Data cycle submissions throughout the year.
- Provide individualized support and follow-up for all Future Families
- Send periodic email updates to Future Families about the enrollment process and community events
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent technology skills are required. Demonstrated proficiency in the use of the following software – Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook. Ability to learn new software programs.
- Possess outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently and access supports as needed.
- Possess effective oral and written communication skills.
- Possess mathematical and analytical skills appropriate for budget management and the position.
- Ability to work with others in a positive manner.
- Ability to comprehend and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Possess common sense, problem-solving skills and reasoning ability to appropriately deal with complex situations as they arise.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues that supports a cooperative work environment.
- Ability to handle and maintain the confidentiality of employee, student, and other sensitive District information.
- Ability to set goals and establish methods for achieving these goals.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies.
- Ability to set priorities and manage tasks.
- Must be a patient, creative thinker who is comfortable with a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Work with frequent interruptions, maintain emotional control under stress.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
** District reserves the right to close any Job Posting when a suitable applicant has been found before the deadline date.
**** REAP Applicants: If you want to notify the school district of your interest in this job, click here.